Share |

Monday, October 27, 2008

Bee Meadow Scrapkit

Hi, everyone!
I am just a little kit who will enchant you with lovely colors and subtle details. Interesting patterns and cute symbols combined with stitched alphas make my personality quite unique. I'm just sooo cute and have so many lovely elements. With me, anything is possible and everything can be done!

If you're looking for a joyful kit for your dear memories, I'll be glad to keep them.
To help make your pictures and journal entries memorable, I can offer:

  • 16 papers
  • 46 different elements and
  • a complete stitched alphabet.
Everything was made with a bit of talent, some technique and a lot of love.



Kit can be purchased at Digital Scrappn Store ,Coolscrapsdigital and Country Hollow Scraps.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Digital scrapbooking, Blogger layouts, Freebies, Scrapkits, Scrapbooking elements, Tutorials, Graphics, Deals, Collab kits, Ivana, Scrapbooking, comercial use, brushes, photoshop, png, free, brush

Ivana Designs's Fan Box

Ivana Designs on Facebook

Do you like this blog layout?

This blog layout was designed by me, Ivana. If you like it, maybe you'll invite me to design yours. I don't charge much! :)
Digital Designer Top 50