Share |

Thursday, March 26, 2009

New Blog services



This service is no longer available. I'm working on a better one. :)

Are you tired of your old, plain blog template? Do the words "blog layout", "html code" and "custom layout" make you dizzy?

If that's the case, you are in luck.

You can have a custom blog layout, header and buttons with material you provide (blog kit etc.), or one of my kits which you can buy separately. I reserve the right to use the kit personally.

You can have a custom blog layout, header and buttons with material I provide (blog kit etc.). You can express your wish regarding which one of my kits you would like used, or I can create brand new material, just for you.

I will also install your new layout, so you can sit back, relax and show off your new blog!

You can see my work by clicking the thumbnails in the sidebar.

Check out the stores for more info.


1 comments:

Nikki April 1, 2009 at 10:20 AM  

Imas nagradu na mom blogu, zaviri :)))

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Digital scrapbooking, Blogger layouts, Freebies, Scrapkits, Scrapbooking elements, Tutorials, Graphics, Deals, Collab kits, Ivana, Scrapbooking, comercial use, brushes, photoshop, png, free, brush

Ivana Designs's Fan Box

Ivana Designs on Facebook

Do you like this blog layout?

This blog layout was designed by me, Ivana. If you like it, maybe you'll invite me to design yours. I don't charge much! :)
Digital Designer Top 50