Share |

Thursday, April 2, 2009

One lovely blog

I was very happy to see I got my first award EVER.
Thank you, Nikki!
Here it is:

One lovely blog award


(Please, click the award to visit her lovely blog.)

I would like to award these awesome blogs:

  1. EMS Arts
  2. Twin Mom Scraps
  3. Digital Scrapn Designs Blog
  4. Beautiful world
  5. Fei-fei's stuff
  6. Palachinka
  7. Amanda Kay Designs

The rules for One Lovely Blog award:

DPlace the image on your blog. Link it to the blog of the blog of the person who awarded you.
Name and give the award to 7 other blogs. Leave a note about it on the blogs that are being awarded.

5 comments:

Elsina April 2, 2009 at 11:54 AM  

Thank you so much Ivana for the lovely award! Now to find seven worthy receivers :)
hugs, elsina

Twin Mom Scraps April 2, 2009 at 1:37 PM  

thank you for the award!!!
XOXOXO

Jasmin-Olya April 3, 2009 at 6:57 AM  

thank you for the award!!!

Marija April 5, 2009 at 9:28 AM  

Ivana, thank you so much for the award! I am truly honored!

Ivana April 7, 2009 at 4:37 AM  

You are very welcome! :)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Digital scrapbooking, Blogger layouts, Freebies, Scrapkits, Scrapbooking elements, Tutorials, Graphics, Deals, Collab kits, Ivana, Scrapbooking, comercial use, brushes, photoshop, png, free, brush

Ivana Designs's Fan Box

Ivana Designs on Facebook

Do you like this blog layout?

This blog layout was designed by me, Ivana. If you like it, maybe you'll invite me to design yours. I don't charge much! :)
Digital Designer Top 50