Share |

Monday, June 15, 2009

I have been honored

I never work on my blog as much as I'd like to and am always surprised when someone compliments it.
My dear friend and fellow designer from Uruguay honored me with not one, but two awards!!!

Thank you so much, Karen!





Now The rules:
1. Accept the awards, post them in your blog together with the name of person who granted the award and his or her blog link.
2. Pass the awards to 5 other blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment. Remember to contact them to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

My blogs for this award:

1. Angelina's Jewelry
2. A Little Wyld
3. Just for fun
4. Daniela's scrap gallery
5. My dear CT Beba's blog

6 comments:

Malacima June 15, 2009 at 7:49 AM  

Hvala!!Hvala!!!THANK YOU!Congrats!

Anonymous,  June 16, 2009 at 6:58 AM  

Čestitke :))))

Malacima June 19, 2009 at 11:29 PM  

usput sta trebam da radim s tim..
ja bas ne kacim mnogo stvari na blog a i te nagrade od koga su i sta znace.. a i ne citam bas mnogo blogove... pomagaj

Ivana June 19, 2009 at 11:54 PM  

Izvini što odgovaram ovde, ali ne mogu da nađem svoj komentar na tvom blogu. Nadam se da ćeš videti.
Ništa posebno, napraviš post u kome kažeš da si dobila nagradu, staviš sličicu i isti tekst kao ja. Navedeš 5 blogova koje ti želiš da nagradiš i pošalješ im komentarčić kao ja tebi. Ideja je da se ljudi malo povežu. :) Ja planiram i ove nagradice u sidebar, da se hvalim. :)

Unknown June 24, 2009 at 10:34 AM  

Thank you! Definitely made me smile!

Hugggggggggggggggggz!

Krystal June 24, 2009 at 12:36 PM  

Hi Ivana, you have a lovely blog :) I wouldn't mind at all if you want to use my Tinkerbell drawing! Just have my site link or name on there somewhere, doesn't have to be the original text I wrote if it hinders the layout design :)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Digital scrapbooking, Blogger layouts, Freebies, Scrapkits, Scrapbooking elements, Tutorials, Graphics, Deals, Collab kits, Ivana, Scrapbooking, comercial use, brushes, photoshop, png, free, brush

Ivana Designs's Fan Box

Ivana Designs on Facebook

Do you like this blog layout?

This blog layout was designed by me, Ivana. If you like it, maybe you'll invite me to design yours. I don't charge much! :)
Digital Designer Top 50