Share |

Friday, June 26, 2009

You can call me Audrey! :)

I have an almost-finished-new blog layout for my blog. It has much more space in the sidebars and I can't wait to upload it. However, I have so much work and other stuff happening, I simply don't have the time to work on it. :( When it's finally finished, I will have a nice place for my awards! I seem to be getting a lot of them lately and all from the people whose work I truly admire, so the awards mean a lot!

I got this one from Elsina of EMSarts.




Let me tell you a bit about her. She lives in a kibuc in Israel, has a full time job, FOUR daughters, and she manages to find the time for designing such beautiful scrapkits and elements, AND design 3D models. I often wonder are there any superpowers involved here LOL... THANK YOU, ELSINA!!!

I am forwarding this award to my CT, Beba. She is taking her first steps in becoming a scrapbooking artist, but is amazing when it comes to making layouts! I hope she'll find the energy and time and start selling her own stuff soon! Go,Beba!!!

1 comments:

Malacima June 27, 2009 at 1:22 AM  

I ja se nadam!!Go Beba!!!Love this award!!!It is different from others!!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Digital scrapbooking, Blogger layouts, Freebies, Scrapkits, Scrapbooking elements, Tutorials, Graphics, Deals, Collab kits, Ivana, Scrapbooking, comercial use, brushes, photoshop, png, free, brush

Ivana Designs's Fan Box

Ivana Designs on Facebook

Do you like this blog layout?

This blog layout was designed by me, Ivana. If you like it, maybe you'll invite me to design yours. I don't charge much! :)
Digital Designer Top 50