Share |

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My interview :)

We asked Ivana some questions to get to know her, and here is what she said...



Where are you from, and where in the world do you call home?
I am from Belgrade, the capital of Serbia. This is my favorite city in the world and will always be my home.

What program do you use to do your Digiscrapping?
Mostly Photoshop CS4. Sometimes PSP, sometimes Illustrator, I'm not picky when I want to get the job done.

How long have you been DigiScrapping?
For 2 years.

Do you have any other hobbies besides DigiScrapping?
I don't have much time for other hobbies, but I'm very interested in html coding, web design etc. and am trying to learn more about these.

What is your most favorite day of the year?
My son's birthday, April 26.

What's your all time favorite song?
Really difficult question to ask a radio lover. :) Let's say: "Sound of Silence" by Simon & Garfunkel and of course "Moondance" by Van Morrison. :)

What is your favorite scrapping style and or technique (framing, extractions, scripts, elements, doodles…etc..)?
I like doodles and casual style. I don't like using scripts or actions, I prefer doing things by myself from scratch.

Name your favorite movie or TV Show and why
I'll tell you a secret: I'm a huuuuge fan of Star Trek, mostly The New Generation. Yes, you have a Trekkie in your store! LOL!!!
I like science fiction and fantasy very much and the idea of all peoples of the Earth united in search of knowledge and exploring the space... and so on and so forth... :)

Any favorite music style?
Classic rock

What is your favorite junk food and why?
OMG... All of them... LOL... Big Mac, need I explain??

What can’t you live without?
My family, music, watermelons... :)))

Do you have a Favorite Vacation Spot?
Anywhere in Greece.

What motivates you everyday?
In my lifetime, I have survived two awful and meaningless wars, poverty, sanctions, hatred and a ton of personal tragedies. Finally, life seems better, for my people, for my husband and me. We have peace, a house, jobs, a beautiful boy and hopefully more kids some day. Freedom, love, family. These are the most important things.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Digital scrapbooking, Blogger layouts, Freebies, Scrapkits, Scrapbooking elements, Tutorials, Graphics, Deals, Collab kits, Ivana, Scrapbooking, comercial use, brushes, photoshop, png, free, brush

Ivana Designs's Fan Box

Ivana Designs on Facebook

Do you like this blog layout?

This blog layout was designed by me, Ivana. If you like it, maybe you'll invite me to design yours. I don't charge much! :)
Digital Designer Top 50