Share |

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My new blog layout!!!

I worked very hard and long and now it's finally finished! I have a new blog layout!! I used some flash for the first time and am very satisfied. I have a good feeling about it. I made everything myself, even the flash animation.

To celebrate, I have a nice free minikit for you!!!




Tolerance minikit

5 wordart elements
1 frame
8 other elements- flowers, hearts, dove, olive branch, piano keys

and 6 pretty good papers.
Everything is full size, 300dpi.


All elements and papers symbolize peace; race, religion and other equality and are inspired with graffitti art and hippy movement.
I really put my heart and soul into making this kit and hope you will enjoy it.
I also hope you will share your layouts and other work with me, I would love to see them.

Have fun!!!
http://rapidshare.com/files/253419443/Ivana_t_Elements.zip


16123 KB

http://rapidshare.com/files/253419444/Ivana_t_Papers.zip

36175 KB

5 comments:

Elsina July 8, 2009 at 10:33 AM  

I love it!!! And the new flash header rocks!!!!

Ivana July 8, 2009 at 10:35 AM  

Woohoo! I'm so glad you like it! Elsina is one of my favorite designers! :)

Karen Kleiman July 8, 2009 at 10:36 AM  

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
I adore this, oh this is so cute, I would open a new blog just for having your service again, hahahaha , love it, love the flying butterflies or birds?
I adore this one, you are a genious, a real genious...OBTW my friend, my sweet friend...hahahaha you know I am going to ask for something, hahaha, I still have problems with the freebies labels, the new ones don't show, can u help me?
love ya, and congratulations!
and friend, put my blog here as an example since everybody loves it and they need to know is your work, one of your master pieces, so post it girl!
love ya, K.

Ivana July 9, 2009 at 2:08 AM  

Thank you, Karen!!! You are too kind!

clubiani August 18, 2009 at 3:54 AM  

this is such an awesome kit! Very unique in design. Thanks so much for sharing!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Digital scrapbooking, Blogger layouts, Freebies, Scrapkits, Scrapbooking elements, Tutorials, Graphics, Deals, Collab kits, Ivana, Scrapbooking, comercial use, brushes, photoshop, png, free, brush

Ivana Designs's Fan Box

Ivana Designs on Facebook

Do you like this blog layout?

This blog layout was designed by me, Ivana. If you like it, maybe you'll invite me to design yours. I don't charge much! :)
Digital Designer Top 50